French to English or English to French
If you are interested in other having translations done in other languages, do let me know.
I may be able to recommend you other talented linguists.
I can translate documents such as:
- Minutes of meetings
- Websites – I can directly translate the html pages if you want
- Technical documents – depending on their nature
I do not specialise in any particular topic-areas but use my experience, my natural curiosity and my research skills to ensure that the translated text is accurate.
Before I commit to translating a document, I ask you to have a look at it. I only agree to translate a document if I am capable of doing it justice. If it is outside my area of expertise, I will help you find another translator who can help you.
For your information, I have translated documents about the following topic areas:
- Home renovation
- Charity's project report on programme for the blind
- Self-service kiosks (like those you can book buy a train ticket at)
- Audio prompts for healthcare software
- User manuals for home appliances
- Motor-racing related website
- Minutes of meeting for a toy manufacturer
As soon as reasonably is possible! Once I know what work needs to be done, we will agree on a date that meets your deadlines and leaves me time to translate and proofread the work carefully.Should my workload prevent me from being able to help you within the delay you require, I will help you find another translator.
Feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.
Note to Students
No, I do not translate coursework or other exam-related work. That would be cheating!